Decisions are made within the context of the overall commissioning strategy of the CCG. The committee meets in public every two months and details of upcoming meetings will be updated on this page. The terms of reference for this committee are available here.
Previous agenda papers and minutes are available on request. Please visit our Contact Us section for more information.
- Two Lay Members from the CCG Governing Body
- Accountable Officer or nominated deputy (Executive Director of Health Improvement and Place
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- CCG Clinical Leader
- CCG Lead Clinical Director for Primary Care
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care System Primary Care Director Lead
- One attendee from each of the five local teams (Clinical Director or Managing Director)
- One Healthwatch representative from the local Healthwatch organisations in the CCG area
- One NHS England regional representative
- One representative from the Wessex Local Medical Committees
- One Local Authority representative (Director of Public Health) from the Health and Wellbeing Boards in the CCG area